Bruce was able to get us into the home quickly as it had just been listed and we were worried that it wouldn’t be on the market long. It was very helpful that he had a background in the construction industry as the home needed renovations and he was able to give us advice and insight on how to approach some of the challenges ahead. He also gave suggestions as to who we might contact for insurance purposes and to complete the legal transaction and these people were great. He has also followed up with us since the transaction to see how the renos are going. We have no hesitation recommending Bruce to other potential buyers.
Subscribe to GREG Talks
- Okanagan School of the Arts kicked out of Shatford Centre
- Men shooting guns lead to RCMP bust of methamphetamine, semi-automatic firearms in Oliver
- Injured 61-year-old rescued from Penticton trails by search and rescue crews
- Cawston evacuation orders and alerts have been lifted
- Penticton Indian Band resident escaped fire through his window when early morning fire sparked